We're assembling our team of volunteers and we NEED "U"! We offer so many wonderful programs and events at our school, and parent volunteers to make it happen! If you are interested in serving, there are opportunities during the school day, in the evening, and on your own time.
Click the buttons below to connect with us. Thank you so much for your time!
Sign Up Today!
You must be a registered volunteer with CMS prior to serving. Please complete the necessary online registration form here.
Click Here to see the list of volunteer opportunities available or click the links to the left to sign up to be a general volunteer or Committee Chair.
Looking for a Particular Sign-up?
Did you see a message to sign up to volunteer for popcorn, field day, book fair or another event and you just cannot find the link anymore? Do you want to sign-up to bring in a treat to celebrate our teachers and staff? Look no further than our consolidated sign-up page by clicking below!!
School Improvement Team (SIT)
What is the School Improvement Team (SIT)? Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
The nomination window for the Ballantyne Elementary SIT for the 2020-2021 school year is now open! Please click below to be a part of our School Improvement Team.
Our meeting schedule is below - we hope to see you there!
- September 9th - 7:15 am
- October 14th - 7:15 am
- January 13th - 7:15 am
- February 10th - 7:15 am
- March 10th - 7:15 am
- May 12th - 7:15 am