We're assembling our team of volunteers and we NEED "U"! We offer so many wonderful programs and events at our school, and parent volunteers to make it happen! If you are interested in serving, there are opportunities during the school day, in the evening, and on your own time.
STEP 1: Your first step before you can volunteer for any events or committees is to be an approved CMS volunteer. This must be done every year and you cannot enter the building or be around students until CMS sends you an approved volunteer email back!
Step 2: Click the buttons below to choose to be a general volunteer or to chair a specific committee. You can also look at our event sign up list, below and sign up for a specific event!
Thank you so much for your time!
Looking for a Particular Sign-up?
Did you see a message to sign up to volunteer for media center, carpool, book fair or another event and you just cannot find the link anymore? Do you want to sign-up to bring in a treat to celebrate our teachers and staff? Look no further than our consolidated sign-up page by clicking below!!
School Improvement Team (SIT)
What is the School Improvement Team (SIT)? Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
Our virtual meeting schedule will be listed below - we hope to see you all there!
- Dates Coming Soon!